Tuesday, November 14, 2006

progress

    7th day on the job and I finally got to do something beside read manuals. I probably spend to much time on each entry overthinking, but it was going faster at the end of the day. Tomorrow my supervisor will go over what I did and we'll see just how badly I messed it up.     The best part is that I do not feel so sleepy tonight... of course, it IS early yet.     A couple days ago I started my scarf for Knit Your Bit. Mine is navy and cream: 18 stitches wide, 4 rows of each color. The cream yarn is Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool; the navy is Berella/Spinrite Banff, a bulky merino. I using the LB double-stranded.     My thesis due date has been postponed. Now to finish my Mesoamerican religion paper before graduation! For now though, it's laundry and supper.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

It will get easier and you will get faster. I am glad you got a little time to post. It takes a while to get your act together when you change your schedule drastically.