Sunday, November 05, 2006

anticipating change

    Tomorrow begins a new phase of life for me as I return to work. I'm looking forward to everything but the getting up early. And so, I am heading to bed much earlier than I would choose. First I wanted to post that if the scarf pattern at the Knit Your Bit website is a little to plain for you, perhaps this one in the new issue of MagKnits would be more to your liking. I've got navy and cream wool yarns (always partial to the Navy boys anyway), and think I'll try out this one myself.     And to apologize for not getting the photos made and uploaded; I have been quite the lazy-daisy today. The day sort of just slipped away -- though the two and a half hour nap might have a little something to do with it, eh?

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I'm late replying to your post, Cyn, but I hope your first day went well (getting up early is a pain).

Thanks for the links to the Knit You Bit website and the scarves.

Rissa said...

Change can be good. :-) I am going to start a scarf this week. LOL