Monday, November 06, 2006

easy day

    No real surprises on the job today. One of the ladies gave me a thorough tour of all the library offices and introduced me to just about everyone on staff. Many I knew already, but most were new to me. The rest of the day I spent reading the Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, 2nd Edition. Thank goodness I was indulging in caffeine today. Seattle Drip is (sort of) on my way to work, then I treated myself to a Diet Coke at lunch and walked out with a huge Go-Cup to boot. I stopped drinking it early enough that I don't think it will keep me awake, or awaken me from sleep. Getting up at 5:30am will do that to ya!     I did managed a few rows on the green sock tonight while I waited for Son#2 to get out of guitar class. I need to do some weighing of sock and remaining yarn, then do some figuring. Here's a try-on shot:
    Sorry it is so washed out. The yarn is pale and the room is dark. At least you get Nero's "moon-glow" eyes, in honor of the full moon.     That's it for tonight. Maybe I'll stumble to the back room and see if I can find my navy and cream wools for Knit Your Bit.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

The cat's eyes were the first thing I noticed! ROFL The sock looks good. :-)