Friday, November 17, 2006

i'm IN!

    DH did not get the mail yesterday or I would have known last night, but this morning when he put out the trash he brought it in and I just happen to see it on the table as I was rushing out the door for work...     I have been accepted into the School of Library Science Graduate Program at the University of Southern Mississippi -- and the best part, of course, is that as an employee, I get to take 6 hours per term at no cost! So, in two years, I can complete my masters.     Today is the last day to get fitted for cap & gown, so I have that to take care of over my lunch break. AND, I found out last night that my sister is going to be here for graduation and the holidays. Work is going well, and everything seems quite rosey right now.

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Woo hoo! Go Cyndy...it's your birthday...go Cyndy... whoop, whoop....HOLLER!

Mary Anne said...

Congratulations to you! Wonderful news.