Wednesday, October 18, 2006

tails and more tails!

    Here are some finished items which only need to have their tails buried in order to be truly finished: the two red scarves, two pairs of socks, and four pairs of short toe socks. I forgot to put the pair of my Knit-to-Fit Yoga Mitts (pattern to be posted soon, I hope) in the pile. Sorry.     The red scarves should be done by Friday, and the others will go along for the ride to Richmond. Maybe if I am only doing tails while talking I can keep from having to tinker & reknit ™ so much. Maybe, too, I'll have the Meditation Scarf knitting completed and the tails done by then.     Traveling with me will also be the Swallowtail Shawl, a couple pairs of socks, a book or three, my laptop . . . hope I remember to pack my embroidery supplies! Today I'm doing laundry, sorting clothes, organizing outfits with jewelry and other essentials. I'm very excited to be going to seminar again. It has been six years since I have been, and that long since I have seen some of my EGA friends. Oh! I have a job interview on Friday . . . please think good thoughts for me? The timing seems perfect.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Wow, you will have as much knitting as I will have clothing! LOL