Saturday, October 07, 2006

going pink

    Well, it's not a total conversion. In fact, it looks pretty sorry -- I'm not so good at deciphering CSS -- but I'm making an effort to go Pink for October. I tried to keep the pink moderate, so as not to make anyone ill looking at a Pepto-Bismol blog for 24 more days!     It was my intention to post a month's worth of little goodies, like I did in this post, but being in Florida for the first couple days of the month gave me a late start and I decided I would just "post pink" each Saturday. How fortuitous that I should stumble across Matthew's site, mentioned above, tonight!     Here's one even I can enjoy, at least a little:

Crunch for the Cure
    I love the Garden Salsa variety -- and a one-ounce portion is just perfect for a tuna & salad lunch. Satisfies my carb/fat craving at a small cost. Sasha loves to lick the seasoning off your fingers:

Our Sugar & Spice Princess
.

2 comments:

Nannette said...

Thanks for the tip about the Sun Chips! I'll have to look for them in the stores near me. =)

I added the pie recipe to my blog. =)

Rissa said...

Kroger was doing something too, they donated money based on our purchases. I know for sure Iams was one of the products, but I can't remember the others. LOL