Wednesday, October 18, 2006

not sleepy yet

2AM and I'm not sleepy yet. Boy, I hate it when this happens. So, I'm reading blogs. Found this on ChicKnits: 48 Things You Could Care Less About 1. FIRST NAME? Cynthia Sue 2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My father's sister, Billy Sue. Like Bonne Marie, I was to have been named after Bonnie Blue Butler (Gone with the Wind--Mom had seen it about 20 times by the time I was born... that would be in the theater), i.e., Bonnie Sue. But my parents were worried it would up set my grandmother as her daughter, my father's sister, had recently died (through hospital negligence). So, my dad came up with Cynthia to go-with. 3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Beats me. I tend to forget those kinds of things... except when I wake up from a dream about my Mom and I'm crying. Now that's reall crying. Otherwise, I'm usually crying during movies or TV or sappy Hallmark commercials. 4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time. Except when I'm taking notes in class. My husband likes the way I make a 'star' with the T-Z of our last name. What amazes me is that sometimes my handwriting looks like my mom's and sometimes like my dad's. 5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? People still eat lunchmeat? Ewwww. 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I'm way too needy. 7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Sort of... but not online. My OneNote folder does keep growing and growing. 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. Lost them when I was a litle girl, after many many bouts with tonsilitis. And I'm one of those weird cases who never got the promised ice cream cause I was so sick. 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I did, it would most likely be the last thing I did. 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Sugar Pops, no, Captain Crunch. But I can't eat it now (and haven't for years anyway), so my new favorite is Basic 4. 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Huh? You are supposed to tie shoes? 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Only if I forget to use deodorant. 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? French Vanilla. 14. SHOE SIZE? Six and a half, usually. And a little on the wide side. 15. RED OR PINK? Red... a "sea of red" 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My chin. 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Whom? My mom, of course. 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Absofreakinglutely not. 19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Aqua, turquoise-yellow-pink striped, white. 20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Dry roasted peanuts. 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? NYPD Blue, the external fan for my laptop and the A/C. 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle. 23. FAVORITE SMELL? Chocolate Chip Cookies baking. 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Bellsouth DSL Fast Access Tech Support. 25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Everything in the face. 26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Like the blog, like the patterns, probably would like the person in RL. 27. FAVORITE DRINK? Peach on the Beach (Appleton Rum) 28. FAVORITE SPORT? Drag Racing -- go John Force! 29. EYE COLOR? Blue 30. HAT SIZE? No idea and too lazy to measure. 31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Never been able to get a pair that work in both eyes, so only glasses for this ol' gal. 32. FAVORITE FOOD? All the carbs I can not longer eat?? Italian, Mexican, New Orleanian fares are favs, but sometimes nothing beats plain comfort food from a Mom's kitchen. 33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Neither; sad endings. 35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter in the south, spring everywhere else. 36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses, if we are talking Hershey, hugs, if we are talking husbands -- which is no slight to his kisses, of course. 37. FAVORITE DESSERT? GOOD pecan pie,warm with French Vanilla ice cream, of course (that would be puh-KAHN, puh-leez-uh). 38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Rissa & Lisa. 39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? God. 40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? See the sidebar, it might be up-to-date. 41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A pen, three tiny batteries for my laser-pointer pen, and a 10-centavos coin from my trip to Mexico. 42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? CSI: Miami 43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My husband laughing, my son's laughing, bluebirds and mockingbirds. 44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Out-of-country: Puebla, Mexico; in-country, Kauai, Hawaii. 46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Failing to follow-through on my brillian ideas. 47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Florida -- unlike most of the people living there! 48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Snagged from Chicknits blog. Now I'm sleepy. Just have to get this yellow furball off my lap.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

A sea of red. [giggle, giggle]