Monday, October 30, 2006

fiber art/needle work tag

    I'm home from Richmond and had a wonderful time, despite having some terrible things happen to me. But, there was nothing to be done to change things, so one must trudge along. Especially since some great things happened, too, not the least of which was getting the phone call offering me the job for which I interviewed the Friday morning before we left for Seminar! Job starts in a week -- am I crazy to be excited?? Probably.     I took the last spot in Rissa's challenge: "the first five people to respond to the challenge via comments on this blog will get a small piece of fiber art from me [...] The catch is, you also have to make the same sort of offer in a post on your own blog. That means, this is not an exchange, you do not have to send me anything in return, but you must try to pay it forward though your own blog."     My contribution to those who do the same in response to my challenge will either be something beaded or knitted, or something that is both! So give shout-out in my comments and then pass along the challenge on your blog.

3 comments:

Rissa said...

Go Cynthia! I just have to think about what to do for you. LOL

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the new job!!!
-Lynn, back in southern NJ (actually in Philadelphia right now, but you know what I mean. LOL)

Mary Anne said...

Cyn,
sorry to be so late with this reply. Blogger wasn't letting me through for some reason :(
Congratulations on your job - I wish you the very best success.