Wednesday, September 13, 2006

yoplait & lean cuisine for komen

    I picked up a little magazine today in Wal-Mart which I'd never seen before, called All You. Curiously there was a big section on diabetes (which wasn't noted on the cover). Also, inside was this ad:
    I've never been able to develop a taste for yogurt (except for the frozen kind), but I do like to support breast cancer research. The fine print of the ad is probably difficult to read, so just click on the photo to go to the webpage with the details. This collection effort runs until December 31st, and the pink lid containers were supposed to start showing up in stores on September 1st.     Lean Cuisine is also doing a donation-per-package-sold promotion. (Again, just click on the photo for details.)
Cyn

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Unlike you, I love yogurt, just not the sweet kind. I tend to buy unsweetened plain yogurt...I know..gross...but I like it a lot. :-) I always was a strange duck.

Oh yeah, there is a program through WLBT to use hair for wigs for cancer patients. They will be announcing it on air in October and cutting hair in May. I have already done Locks for Love, so I figure I can do this too. :-D

Mary Anne said...

Thanks for the link to the Yoplait ad. I love yogurt but don't usually buy that brand. Will have to check it out.