Friday, September 22, 2006

tgif

    For two reasons:     1) Took the GRE today, so that is finally done and off my mind. I didn't do great, but I didn't do so badly either. Verbal: 610 and Quantitative: 670.     2) Through the grapevine I discovered both jobs at the library have been filled (from within). So, it's back to watching the job postings. At least I won't worry about "time off" for Seminar.     I finished another pair of short toe socks while I was waiting for Son#2 to get out of class. These work up very fast and I should soon have the number of pairs I want for Christmas gifts.     Our cool weather got warmer yesterday and today. About noon yesterday I had to close the windows and turn on the A/C again. Maybe the first day of Autumn will bring back the cooler temps.     more later, probably, Cyn

1 comment:

Rissa said...

I guess the job thing proves the old addage that every cloud has a silver lining. LOL