Thursday, September 21, 2006

blessings

    It was nearly dusk when I arrived home from yoga class this evening. The sunlight was warm and as I got out of the truck, I saw again the spider lilies my sweet hubby had pointed out to me last night. I grabbed the digital camera and took some pictures. On my way back into the house, I noticed the white ginger was also blooming. Then looking around to see if there were any other flowers blooming, I caught sight of one of my favorites, Rose of Sharon (or Althea). So, here are a few beauties of nature, in keeping with my mood following a strenuous class.



Namaste, Cyn

2 comments:

Lisa Dunn said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Aren't we having just wonderful weather? I love fall.

Rissa said...

I think they are wonderful. A little beauty is always a good thing. My crepe myrtles were late blooming this year...but a little coloris always welcome in the yard. I was thinking of planting some annuals in the little flower box by the driveway.