Wednesday, September 06, 2006

not all play

    Tonight I worked out the last of the details and got all the links setup to unveil my little sleep study. My advisor let me know yesterday that he had received final approval from the IRB. So, I made the final updates to the survey, to the listing and to the website and clicked that "display" option to add my survey to the schedule. Now we'll see how long and how many students are willing to participate.     Earlier today I ran errands, including getting a LOT of blood drawn for some medical tests. I thought just A1C and lipids, but I was wrong. There was a whole slew of them, including thyroid. So, I should know next week whether he will keep me on the Glucophage. Tonight, I have done some knitting on the tote bag; I will be at the half-way point before I go to bed (shortly). Tomorrow, I have a set of DVD's ("Lost Civilizations") to watch that are overdue to the library. Friday is Son#2's short day, so I think I will ride with him to the university, return my overdues, and check with my other 'recommenders' to see if their letters are ready for me to pick up.     And, in case anyone is wondering, no, I did not prepare supper tonight. Unless tearing open a package of tuna and mixing in some mayo counts! Cyn P.S.   Any one who wants the following hair dye, drop me an email--trading for wool yarn for KniTibet would be nice. I tried a lighter shade this last time I colored and am happier with it, so I have these left from bargain shopping:
L'oreal Superior Preference 4A Dark Ash Brown - Cooler L'oreal Superior Preference 5AM Medium Amber Brown Revlon ColorSilk 41 Medium Brown (I have two of these) Clairol Nice & Easy Root Touch-up #4 Dark Brown Clairol Loving Care Color Creme 82 Dark Warm Brown
The first four are "Level 3, Permanent Haircolor" and the last is "Level 1, Lasts 6-12 Shampoos."

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Good luck with your tests! I hope all will be well.

Tuna & mayo, yes that is definitely a 'meal', at least to me.

Rissa said...

I am glad that things are starting to move along...I hope you get good participation. I am glad I get to put off those blood tests a few more months. :-) Trust me, it counts.