Saturday, September 09, 2006

prattle

    Didn't go with Son#2 on Friday. However, Monday or Tuesday I will have to go to campus to collect my letters of recommendation for TWU, and be sure the ones for USM are forwarded on time.     I pulled a real "old woman's" trick: showed up on Friday at 4:30 for my first yoga class, which was actually on Thursday!     Came to Jackson for EGA by myself this month. Roofers are supposed to come this week, and hubby wants to get the prickly bushes trimmed back and the yard mowed, and all the other yards mowed that he is behind on (because he didn't do them last weekend or yesterday). Regardless, it was a nice drive. I have been a bit blue the latter part of this week. I am going to have to be very careful about light and activity to keep from getting depressed. On the way to Jackson, I seemed to revive a bit, even getting a couple of ideas for needlework projects.     So, here I am, relaxing with friends. Same friends as a year ago, but, thankfully in a very different situation. Interestingly, gas prices have dropped to just about what it was pre-Katrina. Cyn

No comments: