Friday, December 29, 2006

more meme

    I got this from Rissa, who got it "from Deb over at Red Shoe Ramblings, but she got it from someone else. I thought the questions were interesting, so I decided to play along." Ditto.
Do you own a gun? Technically, I guess so, but I don’t really consider it my own possession.
What do you think of hot dogs? Only good if grilled or broiled and not boiled, bun-size, fat ones. I’d really rather have Polish or Smoked sausage. Must have mustard.
What’s your favorite Christmas song? Sacred: Away in a Manger; Traditional: Good King What’s-his-name; Modern: I’ll be Home for Christmas.
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot chocolate made with milk.
Can you do push-ups? Been wearing underwires since I started wearing C cups. Never have tried those water thingies—what if they spring a leak??
What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Something expensive.
What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? I don’t know about luring, but isn’t or@l sex every woman’s secret weapon? As for getting my way, Daddy always caved to a pouty lower lip and teary eyes.
Middle name? Sue. Pet name, Susie.
Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. What IS Rissa’s middle name?
2. I’ve already seen this episode of CSI:Miami.
3. Shit! I hate that Grissom is leaving.
Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1. Diet Coca-Cola/Dr. Pepper—too much
2. Coffee—usually only in the morning at work
3. Water – but not enough
What time did you wake up today? Around 10 AM
Current hate? Corruption and Stupidity.
Favorite place to be? Home of mine, friends or family.
Least favorite place to be? In a crowd.
Where would you like to go? To where I’m not already planning a trip? That would be Italy, Scotland, and somewhere to see the Northern Lights.
Do you own slippers? Yes, but it has to be REALLY cold for me to wear them.
What shirt are you wearing? Black short-sleeved tee-shirt with Pink Ribbon decoration (breast cancer). It was the only clean black shirt I could wear with a black & white sweater I bought yesterday that I wanted to wear today.
Do you burn or tan? If over-exposed and unprotected, I burn, otherwise I tan. But it fades fast.
Favorite color(s)? Purple, mostly.
Would you be a pirate? Only if Jack Sparrow was my captain.
What is your favorite holiday? Used to be Thanksgiving. Now, I think maybe Valentine’s Day or my wedding anniversary (25 years last October). Life’s getting to be about me and DH now that kids are grown but there are no grandkids yet. Mardi Gras is a fun time to be off work, but I’d never spend it in NOLA.
What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever the last song was I heard before turning off the clock-radio. Yeah… I want a radio for the shower!
What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Something from under the bed.
What’s in your pockets right now? No pockets right now, but usually it’s my work/student ID and keys.
Last thing that made you laugh? The animal videos we watched on Animal Planet tonight.
Best bed sheets as a child? I’m too old for ‘character’ sheets, but the dark lavender ones my mom dyed for my new room with the canopy bed, French Provencal furniture, purple carpet and frilly bedspread would have to be the most special.
Worst injury you’ve ever had? I have been very lucky with regard to physical injury.
Are your parents still together? Hopefully by their heart-strings, but Mom passed 7 years ago this month.
Do you wish on shooting stars? I wish they’d go to jail for their crimes.
What is your favorite book(s)? One that makes me think.
What is your favorite candy? Green M&Ms
What song did you have played at your wedding? 1st: Trumpet Voluntary; 2nd: none.
How is the weather outside right now? Wet, rainy, humid.
What was your first thought this morning when you woke up? To take my sister shopping and enjoy the day with her.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Giggling like a mad woman. :D