Saturday, December 30, 2006

abc of me meme

Rissa tagged me:

A- Available or single? Attached.
B- Best Friend? There are SO many levels of friendship. Standing the test of time (over thirty years) though, is my high-school friend, Mary.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, which, of course, includes cheescake.
D- Drink of Choice? COLD skim milk.
E- Essential Item? My mind.
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Ewww. Neither. Jujyfruits or gumdrops/jelly beans.
H- Hometown? Lakeland, FL
I- Indulgence? Three-layer chocolate cake with thick fudge icing--about two bites.
J- January or February? February. Valentine's Day, Camellias, Mom’s birthday (but unfortunately also the month in which her mother died), birth month of my first sweetheart and true love, and also the month I got my driver’s license. No wonder I love purple (amethyst).
K- Kids and names? Human: Lisa, Betty; Brent, John. Feline (past & present): Spooky, Morris, Magnum, Shadow; Brickle, Sasha, Nero.
L- Life is incomplete without? faith
M- Marriage Date? First: March 7th. Second: Oct 2nd.
N- Number of Siblings? One sister.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples.
P- Phobias/Fears? Heights and crowds.
Q- Favorite Quote? “Life has to be more than just a heartbeat. What we hold sacred gives life meaning.” (Written by J. M. Straczinsky for the character Jeffrey Sinclair in Babylon 5).
R- Reason to Smile? Every morning I wake up.
S- Season? In the south, winter (except for the short days); in the north, autumn, though spring is a very close second.
T- Tag three people! Lisa, since she’s blogging again, and any one else reading who hasn’t done it and likes meme (leave me a comment so I can come read).
U- Unknown Fact About Me? If I tell it, it won’t be unknown any more!!
V- Vegetable you hate? Never been big on vegetables, unfortunately, but I’m learning to at least enjoy them. I suppose what I hate would be one which was unseasoned.
W- Worst habit? Yikes. What an embarrassing question! Starting things and not finishing them. NO! Procrasinating.
X- X-Rays you’ve had? Normal ones… dental, chest, foot, wrist and hip. I had one of veins in my legs when I was about six months pregnant with twins—that was uncomfortable. And some really nasty GI series’ done. Do sonograms count as x-rays? Or that test that checks to see if your fallopian tubes are blocked?? Talk about painful!!
Y- Your favorite food? Lately, shrimp and beef tenderloin
Z- Zodiac? Moonchild (i.e., Cancer)

2 comments:

Rissa said...

I did not tag you, I just said you were one of the three the most likely to do it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Correct, Madam!