Sunday, August 27, 2006

sunday nights

    Ah... Sunday night before a new week of classes. For some people it is despressing, for me, at least tonight, it's a calm feeling. Weekend has been busy. I finally have the survey for my thesis study uploaded and ready for the student participant. I only await the IRB approval to release it.     Most people who know me, know that my two favorite types of food are Mexican and Italian. Unfortunately, Friday night, the meatballs and spaghetti did NOT agree with me. By 6am, I was hugging the toilet. So, I doubt I'll have a taste for Italian for a good while.     Seems I spent the weekend well, but can't make much of a tally to show for it. Most importantly, the list of To-Do's for tomorrow.
I can't believe this is the LAST episode of Deadwood.
LC

No comments: