Thursday, August 31, 2006

oh what a beautiful morning

    For the first time (that I recall) since I returned from Mexico, the warm sunshine has been accompanied by not hot air and wind, but cool. It actually felt a bit refreshing this morning at 7am when I left for work/school. And even during the heat of the day the breeze was cool. Tonight the temperature has dropped to the low 70s. I am so ready for the beautiful fall southern weather to arrive!     This morning I submitted my application to the School of Library & Information Science at USM for the masters program. I have one more section of the online application to submit to the Grad Studies office and I will have that finished. The requests for letters of submission were delivered today as well. As soon as the envelopes are ready for me to pick up, I'll be sending off the application to TWU. That online application is already finished but needs to be officially submitted. Then all that is left to do is take the GRE.     However, the paperwork to resolve the degree requirement issues for my RELBA is just beginning. I have about 5 or 6 weeks to determine whether I can drop classes or will be able to finish for the second major.     Needless to say, I am a little bummed. I seem to recall a post back in the spring about waiting for the other shoe to drop... at the moment, no enthusiasm for classwork, stitching or much else either. But, "this too shall pass." Cyn

No comments: