Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Pix, finally!

I bought another cable for my digital camera so now I can show you these! Ever wonder what is at the end of the rainbow? Well, take a look below: This one ended right in front of our truck, but no pot of gold for us. Guess the leprechauns don't like us.
My step-granddaughter's first birthday party was in early April. It just so happened it was one of the prettiest days -- actually quite hot -- the entire time we were up north: She may not have been able to figure out why we were all laughing so hard, but she enjoyed seeing everyone happy!
Dear husband didn't spend all his time like this: He actually worked very hard -- and was also very sick while we were at his daughter's. The cats were there to comfort. Can you see all three of them? Baloo is on the ottoman; Tread is in the chair; Sweet Pea, aka Phlegm, is on the sofa with hubby.
Although it was FREEZING cold for most of the time we were there, the lilacs were blooming when we headed for home. I really miss the lilacs, so you're getting a HUGE photo:
(Vegans be warned... you might want to skip the next photo.) Here's the main course from the reunion last Saturday. (this one I didn't leave full size) Now that I have my cable, I'll be taking some photos of my recent knitting. LC

No comments: