Sunday, June 13, 2004

check'n in

Not much online time lately. I'm probably being compulsive about note-taking for my classes -- heh! I'll get over it, eh? Seriously, I think we'll all relax after the first test. Unfortunately first test in a summer class is generally the mid-term exam! I'm finally happy with my 5-hour baby sweater. I tore back the sleeves and did them in the round. The ones I want to make for cousin I want to use two-colors of wool, so will use this one to determine where I want the color changes. First I've got to get caught up for classes. Will take some pictures soon. So -- having checked the only remaining place possible for a skein of matching yarn for the baby blanket and not finding it -- I started the skein that is only one digit off. Good KIP and riding-along project. I noticed I hadn't posted kitty pictures lately, so I'll do that: First little Sasha, The Princess Who Would Be Queen And, of course, My Brickle-boy -- the contortionist?!?!? LC

No comments: