Thursday, August 05, 2004

and now they are too!

I am SO glad my finals are finished. Probably did all right on the psych, but not too sure about worldciv. Probably did fine and hopefully well enough to keep my A, but still I worry. Of course, out of five possible essay questions I got one of the two for which I was least prepared, and absolutely no questions on the material I worked on so hard to catch up (Western Europe) -- I should have known. It's the professor's least favorite topic. Ah, well. What really shocked me was people leaving after 30 minutes for the worldciv exam! Were they really that fast or didn't they know the material?? I pretty much wrote constantly for an hour and a half! Enough of that! Now to look forward to Statistics, Social AND Developmental Psychology, Spanish and Comparative Religions in two and one-half weeks. Til then, I'll be reading DaVinci Code, catching up online, sorting out beads to sell, and knitting. My cousin's twin baby boys were born on Monday --- just one week shy of 20 years after my own twin boys were born! How cool! One 5HBS is finished, and I hope to cast on for the second tonight. They are both less than 6.5 pounds, so perhaps they won't have outgrown the sweaters by the time it gets cold here. Hugs to ALL of you who continue to be SO supportive of my return to college. You all mean SO much to me... I always know you are there thinking about me and I FEEL it. LC

No comments: