Wednesday, August 18, 2004

5HBS still unfinished

I'm still struggling with these 5-hour baby sweaters -- tho' I'm about to rename it the 5-headache baby sweater! I can not seem to get the tubular cast-off right, so the three sweaters are sitting there with only the sleeves to be bound off to be finished! I asked about it on StricktlyKnitting, so I hope someone can help. Both the book-sets I bought off of eBay have arrived: Statistics, and Spanish, paid for by the beads and beading magazines I have sold so far! I was fortunate to find great buys on both. I'm really looking forward to classes beginning on Monday. Tomorrow I take Son#2 to check-in at the dorm; we'll do some other 'business' while on campus: his ID card, buy books, get parking permits. I need to pick up papers/tests from my summer classes, and stop by financial aid. That seems to be working out, thank goodness! I finished reading Deception Point over the weekend. It was pretty good; the subject wasn't as interesting to me as his other two weeks. Ah, which reminds me to renew the MZB book tonight. Not much else to say, except the weather here is unseasonably cool, and just wonderful. Enjoying the Olympics, but not getting to really watch a lot. So, off to putter with myriad things, y'all. LC

No comments: