Saturday, July 31, 2004

it's all over but the finals

Thursday was the last day of classes for summer session. I am very thankful that I have a week to prepare for finals -- especially since I lost Friday being sick in the bed. I'm going to finish with the final chapter for Child Development tonight, and then review the three chapters once more on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, depending on how studying for WorldCiv goes. Best news, though, is that Thursday night I finished the baby's blanket without running out of thread! Just need to bury the ends and give it a quick wash. Am I weird for liking the wrong side? I so want to start knitting something new -- oh, and my reservation for DaVinci Code is available. Guess hubby gets to start reading it first! Enough for now, I suppose. LC

No comments: