Thursday, July 29, 2004

i'm gonna be a zombie!

I've just got to give up eating pizza I guess... or at least not eat it two nights in a row. Went to bed about 11:30 last night and was quite uncomfortable and worried about getting sick here on the last day of classes. So far so good, but I woke up at 4:15am and could NOT go back to sleep. I finally got out of bed at 5:30 and started knitting on the baby's blanket. With no explanation of how the brain rambles from one connection to another, I found myself wondering, "does anyone play Rook any more?" Not that I necessarily want to play with a real person, though computer games do seem to have an unfair advantage. Anyway, didn't really find much on line. One shareware game that I'm half-afraid to install -- sometimes they come with lots of ad-/spy-ware and pure junk. One online game, but I don't really like to do that. Anyway, thought I'd pop a note here to say, I finished my second and final paper for psych yesterday afternoon. Will turn it in this morning. Maybe I can put another few rows on the blanket before I have to get a shower.  Only about 13 more rows. And now I'm hungry too. bah! LC

No comments: