Tuesday, July 20, 2004

purdee purfick

I guessed right: the psych professor threw out some questions and also curved the grades -- but, she also must have weighted grades for a few who did really well. I think that is great. The best news is that the 'final' is only covering the last couple chapters AND I managed to get my first paper turned in on time. I completed all the editing and APA formatting about 2:30am this morning. No, that's not right. It took me until then to get the durn thing printed!  Then it took me more than an hour to fall asleep. Amazing to me, I was inspired just about the time I lay my head on the pillow about the topic for the second paper, so that was another worry off my mind.  I have a somewhat euphoric feeling all afternoon. Seeing my son looking better than he did yesterday helped. Ya know that saying, 'if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy"? Well, if my boys aren't happy, I ain't happy. Have a special thought for them for me, will ya'll? I've been sending up a special request for each of them for this fall, and can use the help. Oh, more good news! My dear friend and her husband are finally headed home after his treatments. Now, if I would find out in the morning I have enough money in the bank to pay ALL the bills this month, my life would be pretty purrrr-fick. Heh, heh, heh. If my eyes will cooperate, I'll read some tonight and get some knitting time tomorrow. Only about 30 more rows on the baby blanket. Then I can make the second 5HBS for my cousin's twins. LC

No comments: