Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is the first day of the last year of the first half of my life. How's that for optimism?? And as a matter of fact, while my father was visiting me today, he mentioned that my Aunt Callie (who is really first cousin, once removed) will turn 99 in October of this year... so it just might be possible! It's been a quiet day. As I said, my father came to visit this morning, my sister called, as did my dear friend, Ann. Worked a little on my psych paper. I was going to go get a pedicure, but ended up napping instead. Maybe Friday; and a haircut. Mexican supper and flan instead of cake. Now we are watching Cold Mountain -- there was only one copy remaining at the video store. Lucky me, eh? So, happy birthday to me, and also to my moonsister, KiwiEllen! We are lucky indeed: 7/7 LC

No comments: