Monday, May 03, 2004

Time Flies

Forty-six days! Wow. I can't believe it's been that long since I posted something here. The last thirty-five of those days we were away from home, visiting family in WV/MD/PA. It was a good trip, but we are quite happy to be home. The house was a bit of a wreck -- Sons tried, but there was still lots to aggravate a mom. Having spent lots of time in both my stepdaughters' homes, all I can see tonight is how dirty my house is and how much 'deep' cleaning needs to be done. I'm a horrible housekeeper. There are always so many more interesting things to be doing besides cleaning. But at least for now I have some incentive: stepdaughter and family are visiting in late June. We are hoping to get all those things done we have been procrastinating over. Fingers crossed, LC

No comments: