Friday, May 28, 2004

no knit, cats, beads, or kids

Just a 'quickie' before I head off to bed... this is the third night up late, um, early, whatever. Between Benedryl making me sleepy during the day and drinking tea at night, I'm really out of sorts and way off schedule, even for me! No knitting. I have no 'riding' knitting at the moment, and today was errand day. Well, morning. The Benedryl put me to sleep on the way home, and once here, the sofa grabbed me for the afternoon. BUT, I didn't drink any tea since noon, so maybe I can get to sleep tonight easily. I tweaked around with the blog tonight, redoing a lot of what I did last night that I thought I had saved and hadn't when I clicked on "Clear Edits." What a dopey gal I am sometimes. I still can't get the title and the main column to line up -- I know it is in the padding and margin entries of the template, but I can't seem to find the proper settings. Nor can I get the sidebar to be even with the right edge of the main column. Only little things, I know, but they bother me. Still trying to decide whether to make do with my aluminium needles or splurge on the bamboos for the Striped Go Round top. Oh! And if anyone sees Blue Sky's Alpaca & Silk balls on sale (or wants to de-stash), I would love to have a few more. The color would be Ice, and I don't care about the dye lot. now to sleep and perchance to dream... but not of those knitted boobies, I hope! LC

No comments: