Saturday, March 03, 2007

purses

    Amazingly, I seem to have a bit of the "spring cleaning" bug. I've been tidying up here and there -- but honestly, I was searching for something. A purse.
    Now, some people think I have a lot of purses. I can't helpt it. When they are cute and cheap, I buy them. (By the way, I was truly frustrated when I didn't have time to change my purse last month when I went to visit some people and did some "marathon shopping."

this is my current carry

    This is the one I was hunting for the last week and finally found this morning buried under a pile of new sheets I bought a while ago:

    It is a Nine West, but I'm not a designer or brand-name shopper. I only know this because the cashier made a big deal out of what a bargain it was.
    While I had out the camera, and was tidying up the bedroom (including doing the piles and piles of laundry), I took some photographs of my other little treasures, so I'll be sharing those in future posts. Aren't you thrilled?

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Love the shape of the new one...too bad you did not have it when you came visiting these people for marathon shopping! :-D

Mary Anne said...

I like bags too. I really like your new carryall, esp. the colour and all the extra pockets.