Wednesday, May 09, 2007

actual knitting content!

I started this post on Tuesday at work during morning break, but never got back to it, so "last night" refers to Monday night, not Tuesday.

"Oh, my gosh!"
    I actually took time to   K N I T   last night!
    No photos of my knitting, but this is what I am making and I am using Lion Brand Incredible, a ribbon yarn, in "Autumn Leaves and their Microspun in black.
    I made one last summer and this is some knitting to take along to China and Tibet. I'll probably grab the green socks and try to fix/reknit them, and maybe leftover sock yarn to make more of these.
    I know I should have been in the bedroom, sorting clothes, but it was   S O   nice to just sit, knit, and watch TV -- especially without feeling like I should have been studying!

No comments: