Sunday, May 06, 2007

while i'm gone

    I created an email account to access while I am gone that is separate from all my home accounts:
mkhagroma@gmail.com


    Like last year for the Mexico trip, I created a blog as well (first entry is posted), though I will probably be just as likely to post on it.

mkhagroma.blogspot.com


    But, just in case I'm able to get online, it will be there to keep loved ones up-to-date.   The thing is, you can't worry if I don't post to it.   That doesn't mean anything other than I am either too busy, too tired, or do not have easy access to the internet.
    If you do stop by, please leave a comment. It's always good to hear from 'home' when I am far away.
    Wonder what's going to happen to my count-down widget up there when it gets to zero?

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Safe journey!

karin said...

Sorry I missed seeing you when you were in town. Have a wonderful, wonderful time!