Thursday, July 06, 2006

foolishness

    Well, the library job listing had been removed by the time I double-checked on it this afternoon. At least I didn't look foolish going to ask the woman about it. Nothing else interesting posted today.     I did do something foolish last night. Got to the end of round ten on the Berroco Knitting Tote and had three extra stitches. After counting and recounting several times (it was late), I started frogging. Two rows back I found where I had failed to psso. That accounted for one extra stitch. I just KNEW in my heart that the other two stitches were on the cast-on row. Couldn't, however, convince my brain and fingers. It was ONLY two little stitches that would not have mattered one little bit in the end product. It would NOT affect the patterning; there wasn't even any reason to decrease. But stubborn idiot that I am, I kept taking it back and back and back. Then, of course, I dropped one of the cast-on stitches. So today, I started all over again. Am now halfway through round four and going to bed... after I play some HexicHD on #2Son's Xbox.     Did I mention I have a Spanish quiz tomorrow?? At least class isn't until 3pm. LC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Moon Sister
much love
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. It is so good to hear from you.