Monday, July 04, 2005

on this date

    Did you know that both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on the same day, July 4th, 1826?     Have you seen National Treasure? We watched it a couple weeks ago. I don't think it did well at the box office, but we enjoyed it.     How unpatriotic I am today -- laying around in my jammies, no food in the house, and, of course, no place open because of the holiday. I doubt we will see any fireworks except those on television. Both my sons are around today, so that is especially nice.     I'm nursing my sore back again. Evenso, I spent the late morning sorting piles of bills and receipts. I had big plans for lots of house-keeping chores this weekend. Ain't gonna happen. This afternoon I built a new template for this blog. However, I don't like not being able to right-align my sidebar text, or justify the text of my posts. I seemed to have done all right making an additional box below my profile, so I'll probably move stuff around some more. 4 More Days! Four More Days! LC

No comments: