Monday, January 12, 2004

Heels or Froggin'?

Been spending way more time reading about knitting than doing it, I guess, because I don't seem to have much to show for the past five days. I've finished two balls of Bernat's Divine working on my youngest step-daughter's smoke-ring/wimple -- I'm afraid it is too big around. The piece is 10 inches deep so far. I finished the second ball on Saturday night, but I've put off starting the third ball. I guess the best thing to do is take a piece of scrap yarn, thread it through the loops and try on the piece. I'm working on circulars, so that's the only way I can figure to see just what it is looking like as a whole. I do love the way it feels and looks. Very soft. Kind of chunky & bumpy. I'm almost ready to do the heel on the kids sock! Since I don't have a knitting or beading photo to upload tonight, I'll add a picture of my 'bestest' sweetheart. The four-legged one, anyway. LC

No comments: