Sunday, April 22, 2007

50 questions

is a lot... think I'll trim it down a bit.
    From Deb Richardson via Rissa:
2. What did you do last night?
    went to supper at a seafood diner with DH; worked til midnight on an assignment for my reference class.
6. What are you wearing?
    sleeveless dress I bought at Sears in 1999, sandals.
7. How many cars have you owned?
    does community property count? three in first marriage, one while single, nine in second marriage, but that includes about five used trucks my DH wore out driving 70 miles to work and home for 18 years of our marriage.
9. Are you registered to vote?
    yes. always have been. only called for jury duty twice, each time never even had to show up.
10. Do you have cable?
    nope. satellite. longlonglong time. used to live way out from town and had a BUD (big ugly dish). now have small dish.
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
    oh, probably to some boy in junior high.
15. Furthest place you ever travelled?
    as of today, Hawaii; ask me in three weeks, and it will be Tibet!
16. Do you have a garden?
    only flower beds, which thankfully pretty much take care of themselves, because I have a brown thumb
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
    first verse, yeah.
19. Shower, morning or night?
    morning for work, only evening if I’m going out.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
    would be a rental, I guess… tend to watch series’ on TV… Blood Diamond wasn’t too bad. most recent watch was Hollywoodland. movie was actually fairly good, but story was too too sad. to be so unhappy with life…
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
    pepperoni, but can’t eat it any more, so ham & pineapple.
27. Who were the last people you sat with at lunch with?
    a friend from school, Wanda. she's going with us to Tibet.
28. Favorite chocolate bar?
    Symphony. with almonds.
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
    Mary-Mouse. 30+ years.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
    yes. last place in a bowling league
32. Favorite artist?
    Van Gogh is all I can think of right now. I tend to have favorite paintings rather than artists, e.g., Starry Night.
33. Favorite computer game?
    I play Scorpion most, because it is on my PDA and handiest. also play the Bubble game on it. I like Bedazzeled and Nisqually on my laptop, but don’t take too much time t play any more.
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
    regular: 7-up, but diet: Sprite Zero
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
    at the airport, yes. and at the Sheraton (but there it was just black pants, white blouse, black vest)
37. Last thing you bought at the store?
    cheese, cat food, diet soda, chips (for the boys), Special K Meal bars, butter.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
    yes. but that’s not as bad has uncontrolled diarrhea (fortunately it happened in an emergency waiting room – I got right IN!)
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
    true love. but not how the question means it.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
    gosh… have I visited anyone in the hospital since my mom died?? I truly can not remember.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
    oh yes. very long.
45. Where would you like to go right now?
    home.
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it?
    don’t use a back pack, but I do pack a “messenger bag” with my laptop, my school notebook, miscellaneous papers for things I need to have with me or take care of something, lots of “health & beauty aids” type of stuff, some knitting, my glucose meter, and some talisman items.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
    incoming: dr’s office; outgoing, my son.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
    waking up.
50. What do you think about most?
    silly esoteric sh*t.

I really hate the blogger editor... no line breaks without adding the tag manually.

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Cynthia,
int was interesting to read your answers to all those questions! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it is Rissa on a European keyboard! All is well...will try to talk later. We are safely ensconsced in the Hotel Canandal in Arles. Lots to tell qnd talk about;

Anonymous said...

Oh, I finally read your answers and, ironically, I am where Van Gogh painted and lived for many years. The hotel has a videocam I think...http://www.lecalendal.com/

I am too chicken to sign into my accounts on a public computer...so no email. I am such a nerd! Hope to see you Saturday. It has been a blast!

xxoo,

Rissa

Anonymous said...

Too bad it is 2AM there now! But it's still pretty. Glad you are having a good time!