Tuesday, August 09, 2005

21

    In 1984, about ten minutes ago (EDT) I gave birth to twin sons. It has been a long road -- full of fears and fun. Today my boys turned 21. I am very proud to be their mother and I look forward to watching them finish college, pursue their careers, find their true love and build a family.... not too soon on that last one!     We picked up their grandfather and all had lunch together at a local restaurant. One son threatened me with reciprical treatment if I got the staff to recognize their birthday -- I didn't have to worry. Their grandfather took care of that. And stupid me took the camera but left it in the truck! The rest of the day was 'just another day' after a few gifts were distributed. Brownies made later tonight. such innocence     No drinking. No partying all night. Less worrying for Mom! LC

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Okay, so did I miss it, how old were John and Brent in that photo? :-) Glad it was a good birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... without going to the photograph boxes, I'm going to guess they are about 10 years old or a little younger.