Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Pictures, Finally

Hats, hats, hats! This is the Floppy Brim Hat. There are two sets of rows of reverse stockinette at the edge of the brim; I will add some seed bead embellishment there before sending it to a friend of mine in AK. I used part of a ball of Heirloom "Breeze" -- a very soft cotton/wool/lycra blend. Love this yarn. The four caps are for the 'men' in my step-daughter's family. Very late Christmas gifts. They are all made with LB Wool-Ease from my mom's stash. The last is LB Woolspun in navy, just a roll-brim cap. I think it is going to a friend in MD, or maybe my SIL. Sweet Jackie ES wrote me back this morning about the Juliet cap. I really appreciate her taking time to help me. Looks like I will back the needle size down and try again. Must take pictures of the finished pieces I mentioned yesterday.... find my missing WinME cd.... and all those other mundane chores piling up on top of umteen loads of laundry. LC

No comments: