Saturday, January 27, 2007

weakly [bi-]weekly posting

Monday (during my morning break), I drafted this:
    Yeah. well. I don't really intend either condition. You would think with only four days of work last week I'd have been more on the ball. But, two of those evenings at home I didn't even turn on my comptuer! And why is it that as I fall asleep at night I can calmly think of all those things that need to be accomplished the next day. No problem. I'll remember. They are important. Then, I get to work and they are out of my head! I think all I did last week was try to stay warm. I got so cold at work my face was hurting (those were the nights the computer stayed turned off). I did spend a good day with my sister on Saturday; she heads back to Hawaii today.
    We did get all of Season 5 of 24 watched, but not the four hours of Season 6 on the DVR. Maybe by next Monday night we'll be caught up to watch the episode when broadcast.
1/22/07 9:20AM
    Obviously, I never finished it, nor posted it. Sigh. Did get all the 24 watched and am ready for the new episode. On the weekends I like to catch up on the prime-time things the DVR caught during the week; I really don't like watching them in the evenings.
    Son#2 is riding with me each day, as he has classes only on Tues/Thurs, but is now working at the library for the shelving supervisor. IF I could convince him to drive, I could at least knit for about 45 minutes eacch way! LOL But, I'm thinking about trying to go up early for a yoga class, which means he'd be sleeping. Yikes! I'm befuddle about what to do:
    I'd like to work 730-400, and get home early... but I'd also like to take the yoga class (one's early, 630; another at 415) AND I'd like to start sitting in on the Buddhism class at 1100. But, that means taking an hour for lunch, thus working another half-hour, and eliminates the possibility of the afternoon yoga class.
    The problem is, I don't think Work will let me do it one way for two days a week, and the other way for three days a week. And, of coures, until I'm sure what I want to do, I can't even think about asking the supervisors! LOL
    Oh my... I'm such a Pooh-Bear sometimes. For now, I'm going to try to split my day between pleasure, chores, and papers/reading. Two days of sunshine in two weeks of rain -- and now the rain (and cold) is back. Blech!

ETA: Forgot a photo! I (thought I had) posted my student id photos here (but can't find post or photo online), and meant to post my staff id photo before now, but here (are both):


June 2004


November 2006

    Yuck! I look miserable in both! Rissa, let's try to get a decent photo of me while I'm in Jackson next month, okay?

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Have camera, will photo. :-D