Tuesday, January 02, 2007

blog resolutions

    Getting a little more practical and less esoteric, here're a few specific resolutions for my blogging efforts:
  1. no more than one meme per week!
  2. at least one photo per blog entry!
  3. more knitting/beading/stitching content!
  4. a little less blathering, i.e., try to write something worth reading!
  5. remember to use the spell-checker!
  6. learn to blog through my iPaq & email!
  7. organize/backup my template so changing it is eaier!
  8. change the template more often!

    And so that I don't break #2 right on the first day, here's another shot from commencement. #1Son is on the right (my left), #2Son is on the left (my right):

    If you are lucky, I'll have a new look tomorrow. Now, I want to knit for just a bit while I have my snack. I have everything but the cuff done on the pair of sock I'm knitting with the DMC Senso. I want to put both on the needles and do the cuffs at the same time. Maybe. I've not yet been able to work like that without getting confused. But I'll never get it if I don't keep trying.

    Oh! Did I mention that I got the result of my last blood test and my A1C was 5.2%? Sorry to repeat if I did, but I'm pretty happy about it.

   (I edited yesterday's post to add a photo of the 'sweetheart' I was talking about, so scroll back to have a look at my DH. It's been a while since I posted a shot of him. I even left it big so you can see him well. Go look. Go now. Go!)

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Great photos! Really!