Sunday, February 26, 2006

monkey-see-monkey-do

    Here are my Johari and the Nohari windows, following in Rissa's blog-steps.     Saw two good movies this weekend. One was "The Interpreter" with Nicole Kidmann and Sean Penn. The other was better, though. It was "{Proof}" with Gwenyth Paltrow and Anthony Hopkins.     Finished three hats for KniTibet with the wool I bought a couple weeks ago at the Hudson's in Jackson. Honestly, it was too much knitting; my hand is hurting a lot. Friday morning is was tingly-numb when I woke up.     Tomorrow and Tuesday are Mardi Gras holidays for the university, but I offered to work for a couple of the girls so they could have a long weekend. I am hoping to have lots of quiet time to study for an exam. LC

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Silly girl...and here I thought you had quit working at the library. The server is overloaded, or I would have done the Johari and Nohari windows. I'll try again later!

Anonymous said...

Wednesday is my last shift. I'll still be spending plenty of time there! :D