Monday, June 16, 2008

he's a star!

Yesterday, being Father's Day, DH & I went to visit my dad. Son#1's name came up in conversation and Dad mentioned that he saw Son#1 on television news -- he's on the MS Coast with a group of anthropology students participating in an excavation of an old burial ground. This morning I checked the station's website, and sure enough, there's my boy working his little heart out...

There's probably a way to embedd the video, but I don't know it, so here's the link: Digging at a Biloxi Burial Site

He first appears in the background when the student in the pink shirt (Barbara) is speaking -- that's him in the tan shorts and black tank; later that's also him holding the tiny pieces of bone in the gloved and un-gloved hand, I think. Near the end there are a couple of shots of him working alone.

(Just a mother's pride! Whachagonnado?)

No comments: