Tuesday, October 09, 2007

¿tu diabetes?

SugarStats led me to another diabetes site, a social network, in fact. There's a new link to it and to SugarStats in the sidebar (Tu Diabetes is the trio or hands -- with pricked fingers.) It's a little unwieldy to get around, and it's quite slow moving from one page to another (maybe it's just my computer), but I hope to benefit by being there.

hay una versión española también: EsTuDiabetes.com

ETA: My problems with TuDiabetes seem to have been related to something particular to Tuesday night -- last night things worked fine... by "unwieldy" I meant that the forums format was different than I expected. It is more like an aggregate reader...which is not bad, just different! :D I've added the forum RSS feeds to my Google Reader; I might like that better.

1 comment:

manny hernandez said...

Cynthia:
If you write to me with your computer's specs, I'd be glad to tell you whether it could be your machine or something else. Also, if you are accessing TuDiabetes through a dial-up connection, that could be the cause.

In any case, thanks for posting about the site in here. My e-mail if you need me is manny at tudiabetes dot org.

Take care! :)